What did I do today, you ask?
Well, we;'re studying Macbeth in English - why is it that every single book you study in this subject is horribly depressing? Anyway, I decided to skim through it, and so I did.
Let me tell you: the book is interesting in the first half, but after that, it just goes downhill until you hit rock-bottom. He dies, she kils herself, he kills his best friend and another guy, tries to kill his best friend's son, and so on and so forth.
What I consider to be a useless waste of my time. I don't advise reading it, or watching the movie for that matter.
I also brought Mum's recipe book from home :) and today I cooked chocolate slice. We worked out the only difference between my recipe and Nan's is that I have an egg and she doesn't.
But the slice tastes gr8. :) I had two.
Anyway, I should probably be doing my maths, english and chemistry homework. I was very proud of myself: I managed to do my german and Maths C homework at school. :) Skilled.
I enjoyed the slice.
ReplyDeleteThat's good. Means I'm a good cook. :)
ReplyDelete:) :) :)
ReplyDeleteKaren: :)
ReplyDeleteYou can cook for me/us anytime! Yum.
ReplyDeleteOr me
ReplyDelete