Well, today was another day. School is aprticularly boring after having been on the road every second day! My grandparents are absolutely the BEST! I'm probably the most spoilt person in the suburb. :)
What's happened since I've been in Brisbane? Oh, just a few things, like writing my story, bringing home a packet of matches from the Physics lab by accident, visiting the people who are staying in our house (and who are really nice, by the way. :) ), taking home my ten or fifteen kilos of stuff that I brought home from Broome because Mum and Dad didn't want it any more, practising my violin (I've gotten really bad, but Nan seems to like it, so that's ok!), being driven to school every day (luxury), being rung up three times a day by random welcome-home-rs, and numerous other random things that happen to a typical teen.
It's kind of exciting - kind of - but considerably less exciting than travelling around Oz! Oh, and I had another idea for writing a story today. :) The first sentence is:
'It all started with a letter.'
haha. Now you all have to wait for me to publish it!! Mwahahaha!. :)
Looking forward to the first draft!
ReplyDelete