Wednesday, 2 November 2011

That's typical!

Boy, did we have a hysterical phone call this afternoon! My mum called me from Western Australia.

Firstly, she told me how Cooper set to his hair with a pair of blunt scissors, and now he looks like he's sat a little close to a lawn mower...

And then he went and peed in the MIDDLE OF THE SHOPPING MALL!!! ANd Oskar yelled out (loudly) 'Mu-uum! Cooper's peed on the floor and I stepped in i-it!!!!

(rolling eyes to high heaven)

And then I had a conversation with Joseph. Well!!


Joseph: Hi Katie! You know how it's my birthday soon? (he didn't beat around the bush! straight to the point!)
Katie: Yes... (wondering where this is leading...)
Joseph: And you know how you can send things by post?
Katie: Yes... (now quite sure where this is leading!)
Joseph: Well, can you put two and two together and work it out?
Katie: Yes, I can put two and two together, but it won't make five unless you add something else to it.
Joseph: what?
Katie: an address!

Hahahah! (you're supposed to laugh with me). It cracked me up. THen my aunty and mum both said at much the same time: but two and two make four! (they jsut don't get it).

Anyway, I really have to go and do my maths and my physics and my english and my german and anything else that needs doing...

:)
Cya

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny. I'm glad you did not include me as not getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a broad hint to get results, but maybe not this time!

    ReplyDelete