Thursday, 10 November 2011

Even more!

I just LOVE this photo - it's a beautiful one of Kakadu from the Gunlom rock pools. I especially like the ripples. ;) I think I was the one making them... Mum took this photo.
I love this pic so much it's my laptop desktop picture. :) It just seems so perfect. It's even Mum's idea of a good picture - landscpe with real people in it. :)

 This is Moondarra Lake/Dam at Mt Isa. We (Well, I) couldn't believe how blue it was! Pity it was too cold to swim. :(
Another thing we couldn't believe was how small the actual damw as compared to the Lake. Although there isn't half as much water there as at Lake Argyle, the dam itself seems pitifully small. It's amazing how something so tiny can hold back so much water! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment