We went and saw the house that Pa built today - it was a pity that the people weren't there and we couldn't really see it. But Dad saw Pa's electrical pole - it's till there after 50 years! Wow!
Dini and I played Gobblet about twenty times today - a fun strategy game that mum got for her 40th from my aunty. I beat Dini every time except one, and I wasn't really concentrating that time… :) haha. Just kidding. Sometimes an incoming thrashing is hard to forsee for an eight-year-old.
Dini and I also mixed up a packet mix lemon cheesecake today. It's in the fridge now, waiting for its early demise at about 6:30 tonight. :)
There's a pool here as well - Dini and I keep on going to check the temp, but it's always MUCH too cold. Last time we went, the sprinklers were on (see, I told you the Mt Isa people like their sprinklers!), and we both ran through the sprinklers and got kinda wet. But because it's pretty warm today, it was nice and refreshing. :)
Mum is cooking the most DELICIOUs dinners. Last night was a sort of spaghetti bolognaise with broccoli and one of the million and one packets of pasta she bought before we left. She said they were cheap - a few dollars for two packets - so off she goes and buys TEN!!! :)
I really enjoy your blogs
ReplyDelete